Interested in joining an amazing team?
**ROCK STAR** EA/Ops Coordinator
Seeking an organized, compassionate, self-starter to join the
Tipping Point Recovery team.
Is that you?
Keep reading for more details.
We’re hiring a detail oriented, highly organized and attentive EA/Ops Coordinator.
- You easily juggle being a right hand assistant to the CEO with being a project coordinator and project manager.
- You stay on top of internal tasks while you anticipate administrative needs of the company and the CEO.
- Your to-do list is your best friend and you use all of the systems at your fingertips to keep yourself on top of deadlines and due dates.
- You’re highly organized and proactive. You love getting your inbox to zero at the end of the week.
- You can wrangle disorder and make it orderly.
- You enjoy multiple balls in the air at the same time.
- You thrive in a startup company culture and set up systems as you go.
- You are able to stay focused with extremely sensitive moments and material while staying in the game with your duties.
Here’s Who We Are
We believe those who treat and care for individuals with mental health and substance use disorder challenges have an obligation to treat the whole person and the whole family system.
Recovery is always possible and especially so when families are empowered to know the truth about what is really going on. We choose to support those who struggle as the human beings they are and therefore with the support they deserve.
We have the same philosophy about our team. We are people first.
Our mission is to help every family we meet be educated to skillfully and confidently navigate the fractured addiction treatment system, to become grounded in recovery-possibility for their loved one, and to be empowered to take a stand and make recovery-oriented decisions creating the best chance of success for their family’s recovery.
We believe in a family’s ability to leverage their compassion and love with healthy communication and boundaries, and we have proven this promotes the best chance to sustain long-term recovery. We provide family coaching, an empowering community, and strategic, recovery-driven education. The change we want to create is comprehensive and holistic treatment of the family disease of addiction.
We will know we are successful when:
- Treating the whole family system is the standard for the addiction industry.
- 100% of our clients who have worked with us for 12 months or more have created a strong foundation for a sustainable recovery-oriented family system.
- No family who reaches out to us gets dropped.
We’ve got big plans and exciting new projects in the works … so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
And that is where you come in!
Here’s Who the Job Isn’t a Fit for
- Sensitive topics throw you off balance.
- You tend to be a judgemental person.
- You have difficulty separating personal thoughts and feelings from your work.
EA/ Ops Coordinator Description (Primarily Virtual Position)
Tipping Point Recovery is looking for an organizational wizard to serve as EA/Ops Coordinator to the CEO of our rapidly expanding company. You would be her go-to support person, in charge of a range of administrative and operations tasks—including managing her calendar and organizing the day-to-day operations. The right fit is crucial, so we’ll be starting with a 90-day trial period to ensure the dynamic is a mutual fit, and for the right person, this will become a full-time position.
You might be exactly who we’re looking for if:
- You are able to manage your own time well, are proactive and able to provide updates on projects when asked.
- You are open to multiple ways of doing things and seeking a work-around to achieve the end goal.
- You’re a team player, happy to provide the support needed for your teammates to succeed.
- You’re a multi-tasking champ, able to handle a long and ever-changing to-do list, keeping track of the highest priorities.
- You can be a sounding board for the team to work through an idea hovering just beyond reach.
- You’re able to set boundaries and voice what you need.
Here are some of the finer details:
Some of the day-to-day stuff you’ll be responsible for:
- Manage email, client communications and assist with scheduling.
- Phone calls, voice mail management.
- Outreach calls and management.
- Video uploading.
- Copy edit/basic writing (some from CEO’s recordings & transcriptions).
- Support and manage launches w/ additional hours required evens/weekends during launch.
- Calendar management and time blocking.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Client support for participants in programs.
- Monitor social media and client questions or needs.
- Comfortable with Ontraport, CRM and ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Experience as EA and Operations Coordinator.
- Email management, client communications, scheduling and other admin tasks such as video uploads and basic writing.
- Familiarity with Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Zoom, and Acuity Scheduler.
- Excellent copywriter, editor.
- Available Monday-Friday days for 25-30 hours per week. Flexibility to increase to full time with occasional extra evening hours during launches a must.
- Willingness to take on other roles as we are expanding our services.
At Tipping Point Recovery, we practice what we preach. Because our mission is about teaching people how to communicate in difficult and scary situations, how to know their own personal worth and value, and how to set and keep healthy boundaries in difficult and emotionally charged situations, we do expect those on our team to be students of these areas themselves personally. We talk about what’s hard, there are no carpets here that have stuff swept under them. Everyone on our team is committed to their own personal discovery and recovery journey. We begin our meetings with a centering and we take good care of each other!
We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion and abilities.
Here’s How To Apply
STEP 1: Create a 2-4 minute video in lieu of cover letter. In your video, please tell me:
- What experience you have had related to this position
- Your availability for PT with potential for FT
- Why you want to work with Tipping Point Recovery
- Salary history and requirements (or listed on your resume)
STEP 2: Take test – Myers Briggs Personality Type – Free Test Here
STEP 3: Take test – Your Human Design Type – Free Test Here
STEP 4: Send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Your 2-4 minute video
- Your resume
- Your Myers Briggs personality type. No need to send the full test results. Just tell me your type.
- Your Human Design Type. No need to send the full test results. Just tell me your type.
All candidates will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours.