Stop the Chaos of Addiction
Discover What’s Standing Between Your Loved One and Recovery
& Get Your Family on a Healthier Path NOW
Learn how to give your loved one the best chance for success, join us for this 4-part training series that truly will change your families life:
Stop The Chaos – Introduction to Recovery Conversations
During this 4-part Transformational Family Training, you’ll learn to:
Part 1 – Uncover the Truth & Detox from Chaos
Part 2 – Stop Being A Resource in Any Way
Part 3 – Learn What to Do, When & How
Part 4 – Stay in Your Lane & Orient Them to Recovery
All recordings are available for you right now.
Our guarantee is that you will learn several new strategies from this training.
You have nothing to lose here and SO much health, support, and peace to gain. Through Stop the Chaos, we are COMMITTED to getting you and your loved one on a better path.
If after Part 1, you feel “Stop the Chaos” isn’t for you and your family, we’re happy to refund your investment.
Let us help you find that path for your family now.
For just $197, you’ll learn:
An Honest Look
- What’s really going on beneath the chaos.
- The key things you’re likely doing that inadvertently participates in the cycle of addiction.
- How to get yourself and others in your family on a healthy path.
- Education – Four 90 minute trainings jam packed with information you can implement right away.
- Recordings – All of the sessions are recorded so you can share with other family members and rewatch often.
- Community – Read the posts of many others who have worked this material. Observing the changes in others gives you strength to take new steps.
- Part 1 – Uncover the truth of addiction and detox from the chaos. Learn ways to put yourself in the right frame of mind so you can be present and better able to inspire recovery for your whole family.
- Part 2 – Discover the subtle ways you may, inadvertently of course, have become a resource for the addiction. Learn to stop being a resource in any way and make recovery-oriented decisions.
- Part 3 – Learn the 3 essential components that will keep you grounded in your own lane, ensure you are helping without enabling and orient your family to recovery.
- Part 4 – Become stronger than the frequency of addiction using recovery language and connecting conversation and embrace the peace, recovery and wellness that you and your family deserve.
No more confusion. Learn exactly what to do and when.
No more feelings of hopelessness. Learn how to get your voice back.
Never feel helpless again! You’ll learn to surround yourself with strength.
Get the skills you need to get through to your loved one so you both can live the life you deserve.
You're not alone.
You're in the right place.
We've got you.
I Dear Family,
I want you to have what my family needed. I want to help you and your family find recovery. I want you to hear from families who are so grateful they found this solution.
Are you ready to get solutions?
Are you wondering why will this time be any different? Because it’s this time and you’re here. I promise.
Once you learn these proven steps for how to best support your loved one, you will know peace again.
See you in the training!
P.S. All you have to do is decide. Decide that this time, things will be different. Whether you choose to take this training or take another path, make a decision to do something different now. It will change your life and the life of your loved one!