Book a One-Time Family Addiction Education Session
Ready to take action or receive real guidance on next steps for your loved one’s recovery?
Family Addiction Education Session
We know every family’s situation is unique, so our process starts with YOU. We begin with a Family Addiction Education Session, a 60-90 minute personal meeting for us to hear from you and set up a unique plan to get you where you want to be.
A Family Addiction Education Session is a 60-90 minute meeting for the whole family, which includes:
- Your Detailed Background Information Submission
- Pre-Meeting Review by Kate
- Outlined Plan of Next Action-Steps for You
- Outlined Plan of Next Action-Steps for Your Loved One
Book Your Call
When you’re ready to book, the fee for this session is $397, and the process is as follows:
- Submit your Detailed Background Information with your concerns, history, circumstances, etc. Kate will review this information in detail before your meeting.
Submit your Form HERE.
- Schedule a Family Addiction Education Session (60-90 minutes) for you and any family members interested in joining. (This strategy session will help you create an action plan with guidance from a professional Interventionist). *Your loved one will not attend this initial meeting. The link to book will be provided once you submit your background form.
- Receive Confirmation & Next Steps
- Attend the Session & finally receive support. The family meeting will be 60-90 minutes and will include education and a recommendation for next steps. If you and Kate feel Tipping Point Recovery’s services are a fit for you, we will apply the full $397 of your Family Addiction Education Session fee to a service. If not, Kate will always refer you to the best next step outside of our offerings.
Let us help you figure out the best next step for everyone involved.
We’ve learned from years of experience working in recovery with hundreds of families, these two important things: how to cut through the fog of confusion, blame, and shame you feel, and how to light the way out.
What Others are Saying
“We are all on a journey together and it fills my heart that we don’t have to do it alone. It gives me greater respect for what people go through, how to set boundaries and stick to them, and know we can talk in confidence with no judgement.” — Sharon
“I am empowered now, but to tell you the truth, I have no expectations … WOW! I am to focus on my own recovery right now. Bless you Kate Duffy … bless all of you for your love and support. I know this is just the beginning of the journey. I’m ready for the trip.” – RCI Participant
“Kate has taught us how important it is that we recover as a family unit. We had no idea how important our role is in this and that when he comes home he needs to come home to a family that supports and understands recovery language.” – Anonymous
“Going through this program, I finally heard that my helping [my son] was hurting him … I’m so excited for all of you going through this program. It’s gonna change your world. Trust me. Just listen and do what you can do. – Jackie